Sunday 15 February 2009

This week and beyond

This week has been a great week. The Formative assessment was positive so I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing but speed up the work rate as well.  I found out from the Formative that I need to compare my work to people in the industry. As I'm into gaming, I will be looking at computer game characters that are similar to mine.  Only one week until Street Fighter 4 is released which means that this week I'm going to finish the texturing and hair by Friday.  

This will leave me with 4 weeks to put a simple Rig in my model and to animate a walk cycle on the spot. 

My New Time Table:

Mon 16th-20th_ Texturing and Hair (UV's are Done hehe)

Mon 23rd Feb- 6th Mar_ Rigging and Weight Painting + Blendshapes

Mon 9th Mar_ Animate Walk Cycle (Should take less than a day to do properly)

Mon 9th Mar- 13th Mar_ Render shots and Render Walk Cycle 

HOLIDAY! Ha Ha ha  

No comments:

Post a Comment