Sunday 1 February 2009

Last week

I didn't expect to get much modeling done last week because of the Musion Trip and the Post Production Project.  To my suprise I've managed to finish modeling the body to Pocohantas and I have now started to model the head.  I'm paying close attention to the way I model the mouth and the eyes because I want the rig to work comfortably in the face.  Once I finish the face I will create several facial models with different expressions for the blend shapes.  If all goes well , I should be able to finish the head this week and make a start on the texturing.  

My concept art has already cone through the experimental stages and I have some final images of what I want my character to look like.  I'm spending some extra time making them look good on Flash.  The reason why I have chosen Flash to created my concept art is that Flash gives my character a colourful and simplistic look.  I was aiming for the vibrant "Cartoon Cartoon's" style on Cartoon Network.  I'll post up some unfinished and rejected concept work as well as my final work.

I'm on target overall. I'm aiming to completely finish the modeling and texturing by the time Street Fighter 4 comes out which is on the 20th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment