Monday 2 March 2009

Animating Now! (Just Done a Jump Cycle)

















Thanks to the success of the rigging and weight painting (Not as bad as people claim it to be) the animating has become a lot easier.  I am supprised at how flexible my Rig is.  This has given me the free needed to animate this walk cycle that I'm going to do.  I'm so happy that i have chosen to do the Character Design Project and take on the Rigging head on.  I'm more confident than I have ever been on Maya now and I feel that I'm starting to develop range of skills.  I will keep practicing my rigging as I think it's a useful skill and opens up opportunities to animate your own character.  

It has been along time since I last did an animation in Maya, so I turned to the Richard Williams book for reference.  I have animated  jump cycle and will post it up shortly (just need to put the tiffs in to AfterEffects).  I have been using the line graph in Maya so that i can control the slow and slow outs and do my some Rig justice.    

No comments:

Post a Comment